|Onsite||Pre-Book (~Oct.8th)||Group (Over 30)|
- *Others (Onsite) : Seniors (Over 65-year), Disabled, Beneficiaries of the National Basic Livelihood Security System
- Pre-schoolers are free admission.
- ID or evidential documents are required to be qualified for free admission or discount (*Other).
- Visitors who are interested in Business Day (Oct 17th~ 20th) will be allowed over 19 years. Please look over Exhibitors / Trade Visitors Website.
- Weapons or items which may be used as weapons
Guns & firearms, toys, toy weapons(if not realistic replicas), swords, martial arts, explosive materials, ammunition, flammable liquid, compressed gas cylinders, shocking devices, stun guns, darts, realistic replicas of incendiaries, bullets, throwing stars, blasting caps, etc.
- Flammable or explosive items that may cause serious injury
Explosive materials, ammunition, fireworks, flares(in any form), lighter fluid(quantity restrictions), lighter(quantity restrictions), liquefied petroleum gas(butane gas), aerosol(any except for personal care or toiletries in limited quantities), disabling chemicals, flammable items, poisons, etc.
- Items which are expected to be hazardous & other restricted items
Pets, alcoholic liquors, gun lighters, batteries, toy transformer guns (decomposition required), hair spray, swiss army knives, razor-type blades, nail clippers, etc.
We are performing X-ray investigation to ensure all of your safety during exhibition. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding in advance.